Without Intelligence, the Internet of Things is just a network of connected devices generating huge amounts of data. Spoke IoT adds a layer of intelligence to your IoT investments, turning all that data into usable real-time information. Discover how Spoke IoT can help facilitate and automate your service processes – directly impacting your bottom line.
Join Spoke IoT and ServiceMax for the second installment in our webinar series on Connected Field Service. In this series, we demonstrate how Spoke integrates your IoT devices with market-leading field service management systems, enabling real-time alerts, predictive maintenance, and more.
During the last webinar, we focused on introducing Spoke IoT. This time around, we’ll focus on new features found in our latest Summer ‘20 release. Specifically, we’ll demonstrate how each of these new features can be leveraged within a ServiceMax instance to bring even more value to your field service solution:
- Data Context: Make informed decisions at the edge, with detailed product info.
- Sensor Data Synchronization: Enable preventative maintenance with IB Technical Attributes.
- Sensor Data Snapshots: Capture slices in time and attach to work orders and more.
- Memory Context: Use trending or stateful calculations at the edge, with historical data.
- ServiceMax Mobile Go: Visualize and explore IoT Sensor Data directly from mobile.
During the webinar, ServiceMax Product Managers Lacy Cotton-Hodgson and Shivaranjini Gangadharappa will discuss how Spoke IoT helps enhance ServiceMax features through the integration of IB Technical Attributes.
The second webinar in the series is scheduled Thursday July 23th at 12 pm ET.
The webinar will last 45 minutes and will include a product demonstration.
To register, please click on the link below.